I just wanted to share some of my July covets. Please share some of yours in the comments below!
- Epicuren Gelle Clenser :: One of the best and affordable cleansers to keep my acne from getting out of control. I had horrible acne growing up and this was one of the few products that worked well with my combination skin. My aesthetician, Luba from Ma Maison de Beaute, recommended this great product. I’ve been using this for the past 3 years and it works great.
- Coola Sunscreen :: This brand has quickly become one of my favorite sunscreens. I first received a sample from my nutritionalist and thought it was great to protect my body but I thought it was a little too thick for my face. In my latest BirchBox shipment, I received a sample of the face sunscreen in cucumber scent and really fell in love with the product. The sunscreen goes on nicely on the face and doesn’t feel too thick.
- T by Alexander Wang Striped Tank :: The So Cal weather isn’t too intense and this jersey tank is perfect for the weather. A simple tank like this goes well with a flowy scarf and cut off shorts.
- Miu Miu Matelassé leather clutch :: I’ve been looking for a nude clutch that I can use all season. I really like the texture of this clutch and I know that I can use it for summer nights and transition it into the fall.
- J.Crew Lillian low wedges :: I purchased these wedges in the suede fabric and they have been on backorder for the past 3 months. Last week, I was happy to see that it finally came in the mail! While I haven’t tried the patent ones, the suede version is really soft and comfortable. The low heel allows me to wear them for long periods.
- Joe’s Jean Slouchy Shorts :: While it took me a while to understand how versatile distressed denim was, I feel like distressed denim is quickly overcrowding my closet. I’ve purchased a few shorts but I’ve also started to convert some of my old jeans into shorts! Such an easy DIY.
- Missoni Zigzag crochet-knit scarf :: I’m a HUGE fan of Missoni scarves. I have a lot of wool/cashmere scarves, this crochet knit version is perfect for the summer.
** Also, I’m currently working on a class project and if you have a moment, I would really appreciate it if you would take my survey. **
Click here to take survey